“What better way to celebrate than with a short seminar and drinks with your fellow NACIIL-members.”
On the occasion of the entry into force of the Recast Insolvency Regulation on 26 June 2017, the Dutch Association for Comparative and International Insolvency Law (NVRII) is organising the following seminar:
The event is hosted by: Windt Le Grand Leeuwenburgh
16:00-16:10: Opening of the day chairman Prof. P.M. Veder (also chairman NACIIL)
- Relationship between the Recast Insolvency Regulation and harmonisation through the draft Directive on Preventive Restructuring Schemes and Second Chance
16:10-16:30: Main points of the Insolvency Restructuring Regulation, R.M. Leeuwenburgh
16:30-17:00: Capita Selecta Herschikking Insolventieverordening, prof. B. Wessels
– COMI and opening proceedings
– Artificial secondary proceedings
– JudgeCo Principles
17:15-17:50: Capita Selecta Recast Insolvency Regulation, mr. M. Broeders
– Consolidated settlement vs coordinated settlement
– Problematic demarcation of liability
17:50-18:10: Q&A moderated by chairman of the day
Korte Hoogstraat 31
3011 GK Rotterdam.
3011 AG Rotterdam
Members have received an invitation by email. This contains a link that should be used to register.
We hope to see you on 26 June!
On behalf of the board,